• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Rmc and BOTC dates...am i missing something?

FSGT Lampkin

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey all

So assuming i start my BOTC on June 27th or July 4th.....at 7 weeks long....thats leaves me ending on either August 8thish or 13th is.....so why do 1st years start RMC on Sept 16th? im sure ive got something wrong here cause i cant imagine being giving 4-5 weeks off ...i remeber hearing something about like a 3 day gap btwn BOTC and RMC ....is there any break btwn?

Thanks in advance

I remember being told IAP (the part we're doing this summer) is actually 9 weeks. I counted with the dates I was given (June 26th to August 27th IIRC) and it IS 9 weeks. As for what happens in the gap, I was told it's basically off.

You'd better wait for the recruiting center to give you the complete info. I'd assume you'll get it soon, as I have to show up tomorrow morning to pick up new documents and do stuff.

Anyways, I'll see you at St. Jean.

I believe under the current system you get approx. 1 week off between IAP and RMC.  When I did it 4 years ago we finished BOTP had our course party that night and got on the bus to RMC the next morning so enjoy it.  3 days till grad parade!

Back