• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reservists - medical treatments for on duty injuries - paid??

bigcletus

Inactive
Reaction score
I have a friend who was injured (Class A) on duty.  Her file is now in Ottawa for TCAT/PCAT determination.  She's being seeing civ health care professionals.  I believe there is a policy to pay 1/2 day for such appointments.  Can anyone confirm this, and have a ref ??

Thanks

If her visits to civilian health care practitioners were booked by a CAF clinic, then, yes, she is entitled to Class A pay.  Medical appointments are considered parades.  Unfortunately, I'm at my civvy job right now. I'll attempt to post references tomorrow (unless omeone beats me to it).

Make sure a CF 98 was completed with witnesses and that she gets a copy.

Question.. Same subject. I have injuries I recived in Afghanistan I am on benefits from Veterans Affairs when I go for appointments or physio related to the injuries in question do I sign a pay sheet. These are civi doctors and therapists? Just to clarify I am an a class reservist.  Thank you.

chief_of_da_fence said:
Question.. Same subject. I have injuries I recived in Afghanistan I am on benefits from Veterans Affairs when I go for appointments or physio related to the injuries in question do I sign a pay sheet. These are civi doctors and therapists? Just to clarify I am an a class reservist.  Thank you.

If you are still serving I would advise you contact your BOR, or Visit your local IPSC ASAP.  You would have been covered for a lot more, under the spectrum of care, and could have even drawn Reserve Force Compensation.

Now off you go.

dileas

tess

Back