• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

reserves

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambush

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi ther I have a question i couldent find through search i talked to the recruiter today and he told me that i should be expecting to become a full member of the seaforth within the next 2 months but bmq was already full for the summer and inless someone drops out i wont be goin so my question is will ther be anything to do over the summer army wise ?

1. Lurn to spel bettur

2. Punctuation is the difference between help your uncle Jack, off the horse and help your uncle Jack off the horse

That is all.

shiska said:
1. Lurn to spel bettur

2. Punctuation is the difference between help your uncle Jack, off the horse and help your uncle Jack off the horse

That is all.

Now letting someone know their punctuation and grammar is wrong and that they should correct it is one thing, but by trying to do it with an example that misuses punctuation is almost as bad.  A comma in your sentence about your Uncle Jack doesn't change the meaning of it in the least.  Even if the comma made sense to be there, you should have used a semicolon after between to demonstrate you were beginning the use of an example.  But hey you'd probably just like to make fun of people instead of trying to lend a hand. 

Ambush - Talk to your reserve unit about work.  In my experience only those members that have completed or in the process of completing a BMQ have been able to work outside regular parade nights.  But that is just in my experience.

Law & Order said:
Ambush - Talk to your reserve unit about work.  In my experience only those members that have completed or in the process of completing a BMQ have been able to work outside regular parade nights.  But that is just in my experience.

Best advice to follow. I wouldn't count on any work if you don't have BMQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back