• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reserves - What should I know?

AEnns

Inactive
Reaction score
Alright so as soon as I get a reply from the unit I'll be doing my paperwork.  Is there anything I should know about the process?  What's different about Reserves versus Regular force?  Any common issues I need to be aware of?  Anything I can do to expedite the application?

Thanks

AEnns

Welcome to army.ca

As you have shown an interest in the Reserves you can look into yourself for reasons why you did so and find some of your answers.  You will find that the Reserves are made up mainly of Students and people who have professional civilian careers and the Reg Force are made up of those who have professional military careers.  The common factors in both are that all have joined to serve the nation with a common interest in the military and defence of Canada.  As you read more on this site you will discover more of what both are through the various discussions that are being conducted in the different threads.

To aid you in any other questions you may have, as they have most likely been asked thousands of times before and answered, and the SEARCH function for this site is currently defective, try using Google starting your search with "army.ca, then your question/search keywords"

Back