• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reserve Training breaks

Spazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey, I checked this in the search bar. Now I know that during full-time BMQ and other training the soldiers get weekends off. Now I am wondering if it goes the same with summer reserve BMQ and SQ. Does it depend on your regiment? I could ask my recruiter this when i go down Wednesday but I thought I would ask now.

Thanks

Its up to your staff. If your course has been good, passed all inspections your probably get the weekend off, if you've ****** up, your not getting it off.  

When you say full time, I assume you mean regular force?  If your away on a course during the summer, its going to be full time, unlike the weekend courses run during the training year.

thanks, I mean reg forces. I know that during reg force BMQ they get weekends off i was just course if it was the same for reserve BMQ in the summer. But i understand now. It's up to the instructors. Thanks again.

Back