• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Remote processing sessions

Titix

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi all,

I live in Whitehorse, Yukon, so my recruitment office is in Vancouver.
Vancouver send me an automatic reply explaining that it could take up to 6 weeks to be processed for a CFAT appointment.
My Yukon friends who joined the Forces last year used to be brought by plane in Vancouver but at this time Vancouver explains that "files from applicants outside the greater Vancouver area will be processed during the Remote Processing Sessions in the Okanagan, Trail and Whitehorse areas". Maybe it was too expensive to pay for all those flights  :eek:rly:. That said, how many of those Remote Sessions are shceduled each year? Do they wait to have enough applicants to schedule a visit in the Yukon? That could take a while! Anyone here had to wait for that "Remote Session"? How long did you wait before CFAT? Medical and Interview are also subject to a Remote Session?  :waiting:

Let me know! Cheers!

Titix said:
My Yukon friends who joined the Forces last year used to be brought by plane in Vancouver but at this time Vancouver explains that "files from applicants outside the greater Vancouver area will be processed during the Remote Processing Sessions in the Okanagan, Trail and Whitehorse areas". Maybe it was too expensive to pay for all those flights  :eek:rly:. That said, how many of those Remote Sessions are shceduled each year? Do they wait to have enough applicants to schedule a visit in the Yukon? That could take a while! Anyone here had to wait for that "Remote Session"? How long did you wait before CFAT? Medical and Interview are also subject to a Remote Session?  :waiting:

Let me know! Cheers!

You may find some information about Remote Processing in these discussions,
https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Aarmy.ca+%22Remote+Processing%22&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-CA:IE-Address&ie=&oe=&rlz=1I7GGHP_en-GBCA592&gws_rd=ssl

As always, recruiting is your most trusted source of official, up to date information.

"Unofficial site, not associated with DND or the Canadian Armed Forces."

To add onto mariomike's comments I would suggest that you reach out to the CFRC that is doing the remote testing with your questions.  They will be the best source of information in regards to when they are going to schedule a remote testing in your area.  info.vancouver@forces.gc.ca would be the best email to use.

Back