• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

REMEMBRANCE !

Recce41

Inactive
Reaction score
Well
Fellas, I had this sent to me at work. I would like to thank Mike for posting it as a link.  I posted it in the news, as a flip side to the Flag issue. Please send this link out or save it. Then send it out to as many people as you know.
  Last yr was Italy, this yr was D Day yr, 60 yrs ago. Our Regimantal Brothers, landed by sea and air in Normandy. It always made me feel proud of both my Grand fathers in WW1 and Father and Uncles in WW2/Korea. Now we will have to take up the torch. We must never forget.   :cdn:
http://army.ca/info/RemembranceDay.doc

Beatiful!!!

After I wipe away the moisture from my eyes, I will be on my way to the photo-copier[I won't feel bad about using the taxpayers paper for this one].
Thank you. :cdn:

A moving tribute and deservedly so.  :cdn: LEST WE FORGET  :cdn:  Attending a ceremony in a small town North of Toronto tomorrow.  This is my first remembrance parade of this year.  The link above carries a great message.  Here's to all those who came before. :salute:

And heres to all those who are serving so proudly all over the world. :salute:

"FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!"  The cost is great, and oh how they have payed for us.

Cheers!! :cdn:

The Army Guy

That was beautiful, and I am going to get that distributed at work to as many of the 1,600 employees there... People don't remember all what our late relatives have been involved in and did for us. We can never forget them or our past, otherwise history WILL repeat itself and we would dishonor them if we failed in that regard!

:salute:

To all those who strapped on the combats and charged forward so we could be born!

Recce41

Thank you for posting your message.
On November 11(and everyday), I am very proud of the service of my grandfather(WW1) and  my father(WW2 and Korea).
I am grateful for their service to Canada. :cdn: :salute:
At the cenotaph on November 11, some family members will be placing a poppy cross in memory
of my father. I will be there as well as a member of the Royal Canadian Legion.

Lest we forget!

2FER held their rememberance day parade the other day and i will  be attending several other parades.

I recomend that everybody attend at least one parade (besides the one they are in). Show your support for the military and the sacrifices that were made.

Spr Richmond
CHIMO!

Someone should give this to politicians and those who would seek to destroy whats left of the CF.

Makes me proud to be Canadian. Thanks for posting this. :cdn: :salute:

Thank you very much for posting that, I'm going to send it to everyone who's email I have, the poems are great and really make you think about what those fine men and women died for.  Really makes you appreciate their sacrifice.

May we never forget

I love it.  :eek: Also, where did you get that picture of the two Canadian soldiers with the flag on the very bottom, and if you don't remember could someone tell me how i could save that picture so i can set as my background. thx

The Artists link.
http://www.silviapecota.com/pages/Army.html

Back