• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Recruiters..

tang72

Inactive
Reaction score
1 thing that really impresses me in the army is that they really know how to eliminate people who are not suitable for the CF. I have never seen any wanabes,punks,thugs,cocky etc.., join the army. All the recruiters at the center and the ones that come to my school are always nice,well disciplined, and handle things the gnetlemen way lol. I really have to hand it to them, they do an excellent job. :salute:
:cdn:

Good choice... there are some good guys there.... have fun and good luck!!

PS I used to "compete" with the TSR in the recruiting world.... what school did you go to?

well i live in Mississauga, i go to St. Aloysius Gonzaga.

well, I'm a wannabe, I hope they accept me.

I'm a wannabe Armoured Soldier, hoping for a call next week!! :salute:

Well I actually meant immature teens when I say wannabes, but yea my recruiter told me only 9 gets enrolled out of 100 that tries out  :'(...i  think half these ppl dont evn know what the hell they are doing during the process, and most teens are either impatient, dont crae, and just tries to breeze through the recruiting process :salute:

Well Im pretty well informed about what Im going to get myself into and I think Im pretty well off on getting accepted when I apply I have met with a Recruiter and got him to come in to my class to do a presentaion for a careers project I was doing. I talked with him all through my lunch hour and he gave me some good pointers and advice. I seen him first semester of the next school year he was at my school doing presentation and He said Hi to me and rembered my name and all that and asked why I he had not seen me down at the recruiters yet and I told cause I messed up with school and didn't have the 15 credits yet. Basicaly what im sayin is dont be shy to go talk to Recruiters It will help your process if you get to know some of them because if you make an effort to get involved in the process and show them that you want this even before you are ready because of age or whatever they remember and only makes you look that much better.

Kyle.

tang72 said:
I have never seen any wanabes,punks,thugs,cocky etc.., join the army. :salute:

I'd have to disagree with you entirely on that one. I've watched MANY "gangsta jungla wannabes" join the Army, and go on to be Troopers within the year. Just because a soldier wears the uniform, doesnt mean he isnt a thug squating by a lamp post during the day at Dundas Square.

Back