• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

recruiters on this board - can I get a vision form pls.

x-grunt

Reaction score
Hi,
I've been trying for several days to get the medical folks at CFRC Toronto. I am seeing my opthamologist Tuesday Sept.6 and I want to give him the vision questionaire.

I haven't even received a call back, I know the med. personnel are not always at the CFRC and the front desk guys have no idea what form I need. Can I get a vision questionaire emailed or faxed from one of the recruiters that are on this forum, please?

Pls pm me for my fax if you are willing/able to do this.

Much obliged.

Nope you have to get from the med person at the CFRC.  What happen to one they gave you? Go down and see them in person if you have to.

Gah, I understand what you're saying Kincanucks, and I appreciate your reply. I've been trying to arrange to pick one up, and I've not got any reply to my calls to the med person. The main desk says don't drop by because the med people are not always in.

It's frustrating, but I'll live. I'll get one eventually, and then arrange another appt. with the eye doc.

I never rec'd a vision form, btw, medical is not done yet (End of Sept.). Since I had the appt set up, I wanted to get the form out of the way to save time and $.

You don't have to provide any information unless it is specifically requested by the medical personnel.  So they are not going to give the form until they do the medical.

Back