• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Receiving Letter Regarding Medical

PrettyMaggie63

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my application process started in early January 2011. I had applied for RMS Clerk as my first choice and ACOP as my second choice. I wrote the CFAT in January which I was told I had done very well on it and would be processed for ACOP. I had an interview in March, and again was told it went very well. My medical was in June and I needed to get a letter from my family physician regarding some anxiety I had over 2 years ago. When the medical tech received the letter he said he didn't anticipate any problems as the letter was quite favorable. While waiting for medical approval, I found out ACOP was closed and I would be processed for RMS Clerk. A week later I received a call from my file manager saying I didn't meet the requirements as I didn't have Grade 10 Academic Math. I decided to get this credit as quickly as possible through adult education, which I did in 3 weeks, with a very high mark.
Today I got a call and I was informed that an interview could not be scheduled as I would be receiving a letter regarding my medical. I have read numerous posts on this site regarding this, but they are several years old, and I was wondering if anyone else has more recently had this same experience. I realize no one can answer the ultimate question "is this the end of the road?" but I would like to hear from anyone that may have received a similar letter.
I am feeling extremely disheartened right now, I haven't received the letter yet, but should I be preparing for the worst? I don't want to give up but I don't want to be hoping for something if all hope is lost.

I would recommend you to wait for letter, and read what is in it, could be based on missing information or other reasons regards to your medical file. Wait and then based on that take next step, talk to medical person at the recruiting center where it was done, and he/she might give you more information, and what to do.
Good Luck.

Back