• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Really need your Help!!!!!

civvy3840

Inactive
Reaction score
Ok I suck at poetry but I have an alphabet poem that I have to hand in tomorrow. I wanted to see if you guys could help me out.

This is what I have. and I know that it does suck so don't pound me for it.

A Soldier​

A Brave, Cunning, Energetic, Fellow
Gives Help
Inciting Journeys
Kareful Learners
Mountaneers
Nice, Obedient
Perfectly Quick, Responsible
Salutes
Trustworthy
Unbeatable Valiant Warrior
Xcellent Youth
Zealous

For those of you that don't know an alphabet poem is when each word starts with the following letter in the alphabet. From a-z

I know careful and excellent are spelt wrong but their supposed to be. If you guys could suggest different words or something like that it would be great.

D-dedicated or dutiful

Are you permitted to spell words wrong in this to make them fit I ask as I see you "Xcellent" and "Kareful"?

Ex-Dragoon said:
D-dedicated or dutiful

Are you permitted to spell words wrong in this to make them fit I ask as I see you "Xcellent" and "Kareful"?

Thanks for the help

The teacher said we could if we wanted to as long as it doesn't happen repetitively

You missed the letter "D" - can I suggest "Disciplined" or "Dedicated".

I went with dedicated and the teacher seamed to like it which is strange because most of the other stuff I've handed in she hasn't really liked. Thanks for the help. :salute: :cdn:

Opps, didn't even see that Ex-D already got that.  Doh!

Back