• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RE: Graduating Class of Dentists Camp Borden 1970-71

tude 50

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello I am a military brat and was stationed all over Canada and 1 wing from 1964-1967 and had a wonderful time there.  I was wondering if anyone out there that graduated from Camp Borden as a Dentist in 1971 would know a person I knew and went to the graduation with by the first name Rob I believe and then it gets a little fuzzy so long ago, but I thought this might jog someones memory in that he drove a porche lol, and there were not to many that I had seen at that time.  He was also a military brat and had been stationed in Germany when we were in France.  Just wondered if anyone could help me on this one.
Also anyone that was stationed in 1 Wing Marville France would be great to hear from.  Those were wonderful years.  We are retired now and I find as I get older that freinds  and memories from my life in the Armed Service mean more to me than ever?  My brother David Smith joined the Navy and my Father was Airforce.
Thank you,
Susan :) :cdn:

Hello I would like to hear from anyone that graduated from Camp Borden as a Dentist in 1970-71, as I am looking for a friend who graduated and was also a Canadian Military brat like me.    I believe the first name was Rob but after that it gets difficult.  The only things that would stand out I believe is that he was a little bit short lol, so am I and also drove a porche which I do not think there would have been too many there at that time but I could be wrong. 
I am a Airforce Brat and so was this person and he was stationed in Europe in the 1960's and we were stationed in 1 Wing Marville France 1964-67 and would love to hear from anyone that was there at that time as well.
Thank you,
Susan :) :cdn:

Back