• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re: Army.ca Transfer of Ownership [ The Deleted Posts}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner98

Army.ca Veteran
Donor
Inactive
Mentor
Reaction score
Mike

Please tell us that you tell us 12:01 am on 2 April 2006 - "April Fools, you silly buggers."

please do... well played, sir..

*PA on*  " Upon further review, and after a more thorough look at todays date, I rescind all previous comments, and await the sound of another shoe dropping."  *PA Off*

You got me, too. I was about to wake up CFL and tell him.  :mad: Maybe I will just to see his reaction.  >:D

Ummmm.....
It's April 1st guys.  Let him post it again tomorrow to verify if this isn't just a joke  ;D

Yeah - its a joke alright.. but not a funny one

How's that saying go "Hope in one hand, and poop in the other - see which one fills up first"

I want everyone to take a quick look at their calendars before their bloodpressure goes through the stratosphere (like mine did). I will log back on tomorrow to see if this is all on the up and up before venting my spleen (like a I will if that's the case).

If this is what I think it is, I haven't been taken on the day after Mar 31st (and the day before APril 2nd) like this since I was 7 and my brother told me he saw a UFO......

Al

I was thinking more in the line of April Fool's Day.

You ******. I just realized, after getting pissed off, that it's april fools.

For those that I had to delete, here are your posts..... ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back