• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re-Applying with previous service

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoldierInTheMaking

Inactive
Reaction score
I will be re-applying back into the Reg Force Army after my VR back in 2011, hoping they take me back. I could go on about why I released and why I want to re-join, but I've done so in other posts. But I assure you this is what I truly want and I miss everything about the army as odd as that sounds. I have  very good training records with my completion of BMQ, Driver Wheel(404's), as well as Soldier Qualification. With my understanding this training stays with me after releasing. So would I start where I left off with my training, or how does it work with previous service?

Cheers!

Johnson101 said:
I will be re-applying back into the Reg Force Army after my VR back in 2011, hoping they take me back. I could go on about why I released and why I want to re-join, but I've done so in other posts. But I assure you this is what I truly want and I miss everything about the army as odd as that sounds. I have  very good training records with my completion of BMQ, Driver Wheel(404's), as well as Soldier Qualification. With my understanding this training stays with me after releasing. So would I start where I left off with my training, or how does it work with previous service?

Cheers!

The way it works is you look up the dozens upon dozens of threads already present about people who have released and now want back in.  Simple answer, it's not a guarantee you will get in, and unless you completed your trades training (and other factors) you may start from zero.  But this has all been covered many many many times. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back