• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re-applying to Military After Few Years of Not Applying

Status
Not open for further replies.

militarygirl88

Inactive
Reaction score
I know my question may be posted somewhere on this site but I was unable to find it so I'm asking again.

I was 16 when I first started the application process as a Co-op but things came up and I couldn't do it. However, I am thinking of reapplying to the military.  It's been a few years since I've done the CFAT and any of the other components in the application process.

So, my question is:  What exactly I will have to redo when I reopen my file or start a new one??

I did write a post a few weeks ago, stating that I tore the ligaments in my ankle twice within 6 months and was adviced to wait about a year before reapplying. The original injury was done in August 2008. My goal is to, by the end of August, be ready to take any testing necessary to get into the military while still working to strengthen my ankle.

Any response to my question will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

MilitaryGirl88

You'll most likely have to do a whole new application, but tell them you applied beforehand.

Also, go to you're local CFRC, as they can answer any other questions that you may have better then us here.

Cheers and good luck.

FH

I don't know what you did, but when I SEARCHED "Re-Applying", I got two pages of topics that would cover questions on the topic. 

George Wallace said:
I don't know what you did, but when I SEARCHED "Re-Applying", I got two pages of topics that would cover questions on the topic.

Hmmm, I would hazard a guess that it was nothing.

Hmm, I typed in re-applying to the search bar and got my own thread and the responses it to it.

Thanks, FH. I'll do that next week.

MilitaryGirl88

Ok, so I managed to find somethings pertaining to reapplying but they aren't really specific to my case. They're for 1 year period not 5 years and for asthma related problems...... So any other help would be great.

MilitaryGirl88

Jesus wept! 

What exactly I will have to redo when I reopen my file or start a new one??

Do exactly what the CFRC/D tells you to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back