• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RCHA/RCA Reunion 26-28 June 2009

mad dog 2020

Inactive
Reaction score
Warning order
Tentative get-together in Shilo on the aforementioned dates.  Still in the planning stages. I am making the trip, via the states. (ROAD TRIP).
Even though I am a petawawa.
wonder if anyone told Shilo?
There was a good turn out for Arnprior for the Germany boys (76-82 era).
Lets talk it up.
Someone will have to talk to the local golf course for a quick round.
George
This is a chance for the guys now living in the west to get out.

If I am on an off rotation from KAF at the time, I will be there. 

I encourage all your members to attend. This summer I attended our Regiments 125th Reunion.
Met up with many old buddies and yes met many new friends. As time progresses these opportunities may not be available. Take them now if possible or you may regret not going.

Best Wishes: Rick

Rick, you can not be more right!

These events are great forums to reconnect with old buddies and drag up old memories/lies.  Now that it is in Shilo, this give our guys from the West an opportunity to attend.

We had 35 1RCHA guys showing up in Arnprior at the legion.  Nobody sat all night - we would merely walk around, chat and drink.  Great time!!!!

Life is way too short to pass up these type of reunions so, I will try my hardest to get there.  Will probably fly.

I am also bringing my "misery sticks" (golf clubs).

Once a Gunner always a Gunner  Ubique!
Airborne! 

Are there any restrictions of service years? I have only 4 years to my credit(88-91). And is there anybody I can contact who could use some assistance setting this up? My brother is a serving member of the Pats in Shilo, and can get me phone numbers of contact personnel(liason?). Let me know if I can help out any. Ubique

Once a gunner always a gunner.  There will be all generations of gunners.  In Aug I saw my (tor)mentors hahaha from when I was 17 in Petawawa. 35yrs ago. Please the more the merrier. 

Well then consider me there!! I will certainly pass on the info to all my buds who served...and post a note at the battery in town( if they are not in the loop yet ). Ubique

Fellow gunners - 5 + Months left to go for the Shilo reunion June 26 to 28.

Looks like a small Ontario contingent is starting to develop.  Folks I know who are making the trek are George Shewfelt, Brent Mills, Blair Levert, me and possibly Barry Bartelt.

I am sure there will be many more as the weeks and months go by.

Keep the word spreading.

Airborne!! :salute:

That is too bad EUROWING, I hope you have a safe tour. Keep alert, stay safe, and give'm hell for all of us back here!!! Ubique

is there any more info on the reunion in shilo this month?
kenb

Back