• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ramp Ceremony

2vpwife

Inactive
Reaction score
If anyone can help me with this it would be great.  My DH is being a pallbear for Cpl. Braun and I was told by a source that he would be going to Trenton with the casket. Is this true?

If it is true, how long will they be in Trenton, and would I be able to see him. I could fly out there so fast. He was also involved in that bombing. He was driving the G-Wagon.

So any help would be great.

My bf was a pall bearer and did indeed accompany his fallen brothers back to Trenton for repatriation, however, there was no point in me going there to see him as it would have been nearly impossible. I agree with Paracowboy, best to ask before spending money on airfare. Hope your DH is okay..

I was a pallbearer for Cpl. Warren's funeral.  Those that did the ramp ceremony in Kandahar for Jay did not accompany him back to Canada.  There was one person assigned to accompany him back, but it was a WO from the PPCLI.  We were lucky in that they allowed troops from the Montreal to come up and do the ceremony for Jay, because normally in Trenton the ramp ceremony is done by troops from Petawawa.  Hopefully things have changed so that you will get a chance to see him.

Regards,
Mathew

Back