• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

quick questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Procrast

Inactive
Reaction score
I have 2 quick questions for you guys ( more knowledgeable ) i have asked the CF but all they seem to do is copy/paste whats on the website.

At my college i have become thanks to my relentless arguing(in a pro-cf stance) in many classes an unofficial source of information for student interested in the CF.

Today this student asked me if she can apply to join the reserves as an officer...as i was going to tell her the diffrent entry plans she asked me if she could do it as a * CEGEP * student in a pre-university program (2 years)...i was going to call the 1800 number but i wanted to try it here first..

She also asked me if i have seen women in the artillery...now i am not in the CF yet...this is definitely something you guys can answer...

thanks in advance...and hopfully i wont attract an angry mob of irritated army.ca vets

She also asked me if i have seen women in the artillery...now i am not in the CF yet...this is definitely something you guys can answer...

Capt Nichola Goddard - RCHA.  RIP.  :salute:

Have your friend read this article: http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/cdnmilitary/women-cdnmilitary.html and if she is really interested, then have her visit the women in the Military site at: http://www.minervacenter.com/

Have your friend go to the nearest reserve unit and ask them about their officer entry plans.

I have no idea about your CEGEP question but I can think of at least 3 female officers in the Arty.

Matt

Quick question can normally be resolved using the search function.

LOCKED with usual caveats....

The Army.ca Staff

Procrast

The reporter has made the following comment:
my question not answered using search no one else posted this unlock plz

Your questions were answered:

Capt Nichola Goddard - RCHA.  RIP.

Have your friend go to the nearest reserve unit and ask them about their officer entry plans.

No unlock required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back