• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The_Recruit

so im thinking about joining the army reserves, im 19 in university (having good marks) but still an immigrant. i was wondering where am i suppose to go to join the army what kind of tests am i suppose to undergo and how long the process takes (so ill know if i can join it this summer or not)

Hehe, i'm going to tell you what they tell all newbies to the forum, do a search on the topics you are looking for answers to and you should be able to find the information you are looking for. Good luck,  >:D

The_Recruit said:
so im thinking about joining the army reserves, im 19 in university (having good marks) but still an immigrant. i was wondering where am i suppose to go to join the army what kind of tests am i suppose to undergo and how long the process takes (so ill know if i can join it this summer or not)

No further searching required as you can not join unless you are a Canadian citizen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back