• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Question - PRes

cafrecruitarmy

Inactive
Reaction score
I’m a little confused about what my recruiter said to me, and have a few questions

All my testing is done and cleared- including security check. I only applied, and was interviewed for one occupation in the PRes. Instead of going on the CL, the MCC said that it would just go to my gaining unit. When my recruiter emailed me, he said that my file manager was prepping my enrolment docs- does this mean I’ve been selected and accepted? How long on average should I expect to wait on the docs?

IDR now, how long is full time PRes BMQ? Part time?

Advice to a teenage recruit going into the army?

I’m a little confused about what my recruiter said to me, and have a few questions

All my testing is done and cleared- including security check. I only applied, and was interviewed for one occupation in the PRes. Instead of going on the CL, the MCC said that it would just go to my gaining unit. When my recruiter emailed me, he said that my file manager was prepping my enrolment docs- does this mean I’ve been selected and accepted? How long on average should I expect to wait on the docs?

IDR now, how long is full time PRes BMQ? Part time?

Advice to a teenage recruit going into the army?
If enrolment docs are being created, then your probably good to go. Typically here in Halifax, your contacted within a week or two to get sworn in. PArt time PRes BMQ is typically 10 weekends. Depends on who is running the course on which weekends and how close together they are. Again in Halifax, the typical course is run 2-3 weekends a month for 4-5 months.

Back