• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Question about the Queen's York Rangers

army_paralegal

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
Okay, I called the Queen's York Ranger Main line today and left a message asking if it was possible to have an application form today.

Did not get an answer today. What gives?

Sorry, Just being very eager.

The recruiter was probably busy.  The guy you're looking for is Sgt Nyberg.  He'll be able to help you out.

what day was today? cause I know in our unit the recruiters are off monday... and sometimes have to take leave days.

If you want an application right away, you can go to the CFRC toronto recruiting center and pick one up and fill it out right there...just brin in your birth certificate, official high school transcript, 2 reference letters that are required and you can get processed there.

army_paralegal said:
Okay, I called the Queen's York Ranger Main line today and left a message asking if it was possible to have an application form today.

Did not get an answer today. What gives?

Sorry, Just being very eager.

Ha just like I was when I tried to join.

Heck I took the trip and actually went to the armoury and got a nice neat package with all the forms in it. I suggest you do that too if you have the time. After you fill in the forms, call or email Sgt. Nyberg first to tell him know you are going to hand them in and you can see him on parade nights and talk to him and such...

Back