• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Question about posts

SoldierInTheMaking

Inactive
Reaction score
Well last week it said I had 103 posts  and a couple days ago I read it and it said I only have 102 and I've posted probably more and 5 times since it read that and now it's saying I have only 103. Why is that? Does it mean some of my post's are getting deleted? I'm kind of confused....I should be at 120 or close to that but it's staying at 103.

Radio Chatter posts don't count.

Posting in Radio Chatter does not give you a post count, so that may be the reason.

Dang, too slow, what Kat said.

dileas

tess

There's also the possibility that some posts were removed in cleaning, or simply fell off the count if a thread was moved to radio Chatter.  Similarly, you may see your MilPoints score change occasionally, rest assured it's not a conspiracy.

oh really?  LOL ... I don't even want to think about how many posts I actually have then...

Posting in Radio Chatter doesn't count?  ???  Wow, I figure about 90% of my posts are here.  Imagine what my real count is like...... :eek:

PMedMoe said:
Posting in Radio Chatter doesn't count?  ???  Wow, I figure about 90% of my posts are here.  Imagine what my real count is like...... :eek:
You have 1497 posts in Radio Chatter.

FrostyHazard said:
You have 1497 posts in Radio Chatter.

Well, then, I guess my 90% is way off.  :-\

How'd you find that out?

PMedMoe said:
How'd you find that out?

If you go to your profile, on the left of it is your stats, I have alot of posts in Radio Chatter too. 
Who knew??!!!???? :eek:

ENGINEERS WIFE said:
If you go to your profile, on the left of it is your stats, I have alot of posts in Radio Chatter too. 
Who knew??!!!???? :eek:

Thanks!  Yeah, who knew?  ;)

I've got 1392 in RC now.

Not really a whole lot compared to many.

I guess it is true....ya learn something new everyday!! ;D

I was hoping I would have learnt that I had won the lottery last night......

When you get to 2000 posts, you get horns on your water buffalo hat.

Back