• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Question about my Helmet.

badsector

Inactive
Reaction score
Well I just finished my first weekend of BMQ last night (beat the hell out of me).  It was hard but fun and interesting.  Just a quick question about my helmet.  It has no CADPAT on it just olive drab colour.  I was wondering where I get the CADPAT to cover the helmet?

thanks
:cdn: :salute:

It should of been issued with the helmet. If you don't have it I suggest you inform your section commander so they can make arrangements for you to get one. I don't think they sell them at the Canex anyway. It's an issued item. Where are you attending BMQ? In St. Jean or in Borden?

Just notify your section commander then. I'm sure they'll be able to get you one. Or you could just wait until they tell you to dress in FFO's and they see you're missing the cover for your helmet. That'll impress them.......shit pump.

Yea I didn't even notice until I got home and emptied everything out to organize it.  I hope I don't get stomped on for not saying anything before.  One good thing is I parade this Friday and I will tell them there.

Back