• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

QL3's may24 - July 22 (R215)

Theoat

Inactive
Reaction score
Just seeing if anyone on here is heading to Kingston for their 3's this summer on the May24 - July22 course.

I'm doing my QL5 course, from May 16-June 30th. I'll probably see you guys there.

Done my 3's and 5's years ago and have been in Kingston since June last year.  Reg force though.  lol.  So I am here all year.

Not sure where I'll be doing my BIQ, but I know my SQ is in Meaford and apparently the Stalward Guardian or whatever they're calling it this year is in Petawawa...

Still trying to figure out where I'll be doing my BIQ for Reserve 31 CBG Infantry... NO idea..

They said they'd let us know at worst, by the end of the course!! Which doesn't help because I need to get a leave of absence from work approved 30 days in advance and my BMQ ends in June....

Joe

Theoat, I've got my name in for the 3's starting May 24th, I've gotten most of the guys from my Section in BMQ/SQ to sign up for that one as well. Should be a good go

i'll be there starting may 30th, so one week later for my 3's... couple guys at my unit will be on your serial

I think I will ask to teach one of the 3s or 5s courses so I can torment you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

You guys are all going in F Coy right? If its regular force, some stupid story was circulating Borden for the Reg guys that their May course is called off...poor bastards...more time for them to catch STD's lol ;)

Jason

Pte.M13 said:
i'll be there starting may 30th, so one week later for my 3's... couple guys at my unit will be on your serial
Me being one of those guys  ;D

Mopo_26 said:
Theoat, I've got my name in for the 3's starting May 24th, I've gotten most of the guys from my Section in BMQ/SQ to sign up for that one as well. Should be a good go
I've got a lot of friends from mine too. Maybe we know each other..

Well, I'm off to K-town tomorrow, starting my 5s course.

Hope to see some of you guys soon!  :)

I'm flying out of here on Sunday. Can't wait to get there.....

Theoat said:
I'm flying out of here on Sunday. Can't wait to get there.....

I leave on Sunday As well, course starts June 6. Which serial are you in Theoat?

Pte_Des said:
I leave on Sunday As well, course starts June 6. Which serial are you in Theoat?

I am on 0501.  Why are you flying out so early if you course doesn't start till June 6th? I guess that puts you on the 3rd serial.

So how many of ya are on the 2nd floor B6 now?
I probably see you guys every day. Small world out here.  ^-^

KaptKain said:
So how many of ya are on the 2nd floor B6 now?
I probably see you guys every day. Small world out here.   ^-^

I"m on the second floor, but Graduation is tommorow  :)

Ahh. Nice. Wish I could say the same. All the other POET courses are on 2week block lve. Since my course ends soon after we were not given the block leave. :(
But, The end is near and I can smell it. Cant wait to start/finish the 3's and be back in the workforce again. Getting sick of the courses again.

BTW, Congrats to all who graduate this summer on CFSCE courses!

Back