• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

QC Women's Group Takes Cheap Shot @ Moms of Fallen

Waaaait a sec.  I see a great spin on this.  Mommy sends her kid off with her AK, we can interpret that to mean her kid is on the OPFOR team.  Therefore, mom produced a terrorist, therefore Quebec moms support terrorism!  Ipso facto, QED and all that.

Clearly, Mommy has just loaned kiddie one from her jihad kit she keeps under the bed.

CombatDoc said:
Does anybody else find it odd that the "mother" in this video is loading an AK-47 into her "daughter's" duffle bag?  Certainly not a firearm used by the CF, but ubiquitous amongst the anti-NATO forces.

Do you honestly think that a group of individuals who put out a commercial with an agenda (get out of Afghanistan) that goes beyond the scope of their aim (women's rights), while alienating a group they should be supporting, would be smart enough to do any research?
I see them as those politicians that make outlandish comments and pretend they know what they're talking about, when they really don't.

" How does that sound? Is that Lew McKenzie ish enough?"

I am sure the General would be proud,MWO! I am marvelled at how you ca be so calm and collected after this group has basically spat in your face,and wiped it off with a picture of Mike. I would be beside myself with anger at this outrage.Ubique. :yellow: :cdn:

Kat Stevens said:
Waaaait a sec.  I see a great spin on this.  Mommy sends her kid off with her AK, we can interpret that to mean her kid is on the OPFOR team.  Therefore, mom produced a terrorist, therefore Quebec moms support terrorism!  Ipso facto, QED and all that.

Awesome.

If I can figure out how to breathe with my head up my ass I'll make a parody of their video and put it on youtube.

Back