• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Putting together a rucksack

AndrewB2020

Inactive
Reaction score
OK anyone know where I can find the manual online (if I can) to put the ruck together..took mine apart to exchange and got a new one but lost the book and got two straps I cant figure out..maybe its just me.....it's the 2 straps onthe yoke that seem to go no where..many tanks in advance

go ask a Cpl/MCpl in your unit for help. He'll probably give you some tips on how to do it so it sucks a little less.

Hi guys,

I might be getting a new rucksack soon and I was wondering if there somewhere that explains how to assemble it properly? I did my first one on my BMQ and that was a few years ago and I don't remember. I suppose I could just ask at my unit but I don't want to bother anyone with this stuff.

Zap straps and duct tape ;D

But yeah, just get the handout, it's easy.

DannyITR said:
Hi guys,

I might be getting a new rucksack soon and I was wondering if there somewhere that explains how to assemble it properly? I did my first one on my BMQ and that was a few years ago and I don't remember. I suppose I could just ask at my unit but I don't want to bother anyone with this stuff.

You wouldn't be bothering you MCpl/Sgt, Section Cmdr/Ptl Cmdr whatever you have.  Thats part of what NCOs are there for...not sure what you are, but, even your Cpl's should be able to help you with that.  Asking here or asking there, you are still asking...right?

;D

If your NCOs give you a hard time (other than maybe a good ribbing  ;)) for asking...well...

It's one of those things that can't be explained easily in words, without pictures. Go to QM and get the handout. If you don't want to do that, ask your supervisor. It'll take them less time to show you, than it will take us to type out and TRY explain in one post.

Locked. Usual caveats.

Army.ca Staff

Back