• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PTSD and Art Therapy

Defaulter

Inactive
Reaction score
Good day all,

I am a current serving Reg Force member, diagnosed with PTSD and have been in treatment for almost a year.  I am looking for other current serving or retired soldiers suffering from PTSD that have used either music or art therapy as part of their recovery process.

My goal is to raise awareness about PTSD and funds to support PTSD diagnosed soldiers, veterans and their families by producing and selling a music album of songs written and if possible performed by soldiers and vets with PTSD and also a book of art work and individual accounts of PTSD experiences.

I have had some success in lining up studio time for the album and am still hashing out plans for the book.

If someone you know is a soldier/veteran with PTSD and you think would be interested in taking part in this project lease let me know soonest.

Cheers!

Defaulter,
Good luck with your idea.
There is no need to post the same message all over the forum.
Thank you,
Bruce

Bruce, sorry I think this is my second post so am still being ingratiated into things here at the forum.  This is somewhat time sensitive so I was trying to cast as large a net as possible in hopes to get some returns.

Back