• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pte. Mark Anthony Graham 1 RCR - 04 Sept 06

So utterly sad.  RIP to this soldier.

Here's hoping that part of his legacy will be some serious and long overdue work on some form of effective IFF for both mounted AND dismounted personnel on a battlefield that is becoming ever more confusing, ambiguous and complex.

dglad said:
So utterly sad.  RIP to this soldier.

Here's hoping that part of his legacy will be some serious and long overdue work on some form of effective IFF for both mounted AND dismounted personnel on a battlefield that is becoming ever more confusing, ambiguous and complex.

Unfortunately bullets, bombs, rockets and grenades, once released do not know IFF from non-IFF.

My condolences to the family and friends of the the lost soldier and a quick recovery to the injured.

:salute: for the fallen and wounded, their comrades, loved ones, families and friends.

:cdn:

Another sad day, My heart to the guys still out there and their families, never doubt how much we appreciate all you do. Stay safe.

George Wallace said:
Unfortunately bullets, bombs, rockets and grenades, once released do not know IFF from non-IFF.

True.  But further discusson probably belongs in another thread.

To the families of the fallen, from my faimly & I,  my heartfelt condolences
To the injured, get well soon & best wishes.

At the going down of the sun, and in the morn
We will remember them!

Chimo!

To the family, friends and Comrades. I would like to extend to you my most heartfelt condolences.

RIP. To the families confort in this time of grief, to those still there strength.

My condolences to the family and friends of Pte. Mark Graham.
Speedy recovery for the men that were wounded in this unfortunate incident.

CBC say the soldier is identified as Pte. Mark Anthony Graham of 1 RCR
topgrahammarkanthonytg6.jpg

Rest In Peace

My thoughts are with his friends, family and unit.

:cdn:May God have mercy on these brave souls. "Pro Patria" :cdn:

:salute:  Dave Payne

RIP. May the injured recover quickly and my condolences to the families

RIP Pte. Graham  :cdn:

Thoughts to his comrades, family, loved ones and friends. 

:salute:

Back