• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PT Testing Information For All New CF Members Headed to BMQ or IAP/BOTP

• Thread starter 17thRecceSgt
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're kidding! You don't have to prove you can do 19 pushups, 19 situps, the pullups, and the run prior to BMQ??

Just yesterday I actually postponed by appointment to physically prepare even more.

Nauticus said:
You're kidding! You don't have to prove you can do 19 pushups, 19 situps, the pullups, and the run prior to BMQ??

Just yesterday I actually postponed by appointment to physically prepare even more.
As was stated; Reservists do, as they do not have the resources to conduct that testing.

Do the people going Regular Force no longer have to worry about it?  Not very likely.  They are tested as soon as they arrive in St Jean/Borden and if they fail the test they are put on Remedial PT and NOT Crse Loaded on BMQ until they do pass.

READ ABOUT ALL THIS in the MANY TOPICS on these SUBJECTS

TOPIC is Redundant and NOW......................................LOCKED!

Good info on that old thread but it is all changing once again effective 1 Apr 09. There will still be a WFT Platoon but there will also be a min threshold to meet to even get there. It's pretty low, I think 2 pushups for females and 4 for males, but if you can't meet the new min threshold then you RTM on day one. I would also add that another new policy change for 1  Apr is the "no VR before week 5" rule.

4Feathers said:
Good info on that old thread but it is all changing once again effective 1 Apr 09. There will still be a WFT Platoon but there will also be a min threshold to meet to even get there. It's pretty low, I think 2 pushups for females and 4 for males, but if you can't meet the new min threshold then you RTM on day one. I would also add that another new policy change for 1  Apr is the "no VR before week 5" rule.

Any links onthe new changes?  We can add them in to the locked thread.

dileas

tess

the 48th regulator said:
Any links onthe new changes?  We can add them in to the locked thread.

dileas

tess

I was just briefed on the changes last week, as soon as I find a link I will action asap. All applicants are now being counselled on the changes and they have been incorporated on the new enrolment documents. More to follow.....
Cheers

So in order to stop all the bafflegab, what ifs and rumour that surround this sort of thing, we'll put a temp lock on it. When something OFFICIAL is published and it can be linked to or pasted, the person with the info can contact a mod to open the thread.

Milnet.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back