• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PT test question

punkd said:
Those are not even close to a perfect score on the coopers test.

The poster hasn't been online here for over 2 years...he might not get your reply to his post from almost 3 years ago  :blotto:

Eye In The Sky said:
The poster hasn't been online here for over 2 years...he might not get your reply to his post from almost 3 years ago  :blotto:

whoops. My bad. Guess I should sort myself out and pay attention to detail.  ;D

Has anyone ever heard of re-taking the PT test, even if it was passed? I've been in the application process since January, and I got my medical sorted out, but I called in today and they said I needed to re-do my physical. I can't see why I would need to if I passed it before....does anyone know if anything changed since January?

Sukintu said:
but I called in today and they said I needed to re-do my physical. I can't see why I would need to if I passed it before....does anyone know if anything changed since January?

A Physical is not the Physical Fitness test....

A Physical is part of the medical process in which they examine your body for obvious sign of impairment.

BulletMagnet said:
A Physical is not the Physical Fitness test....

A Physical is part of the medical process in which they examine your body for obvious sign of impairment.

Sorry, it is the Physical Fitness test.

Eye In The Sky said:
PT tests are only good for a 12 month period.

I am assuming you are going Reserve?

Yes I am, and that puts me in a weird situation, since it hasn't been 12 months, mabye it's close to it.

Sukintu said:
Yes I am, and that puts me in a weird situation, since it hasn't been 12 months, mabye it's close to it.

I can't answer that...they can.  But...its just a simple test.  :) Get er done!

Eye In The Sky said:
I can't answer that...they can.  But...its just a simple test.   :) Get er done!
It was easy the first time, what can be so different about the second? haha.....Yep, I'll get right on it, still a little confused about WHY I would need to redo it, but like you said, they would know.

Back