• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Provincial Friendliness (POLL)

In your opinion, which province has the most friendly people?

• Ontario

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • B.C

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Alberta

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Newfoundland and Labrador

Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Quebec

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • P.E.I

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Nova Scotia

Votes: 17 17.5%
  • New Brunswick

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Manitoba

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Saskatchewan

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Yukon, NWT, Nunavut

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
(sarcasm) Being from Ontario I have to say it is the friendliest, and anyone that disagrees is an idiot!  :-\ (/end sarcasm)

NavComm said:
People in Sparwood are snobs? I didn't know that. I guess I'll have to move out of this unfriendly province. I don't want to be associated with a bunch of unfriendly snobs from BC.   :eek:

Did I say everyone in Sparwood were snobs? No, I said I had family in Sparwood, and snobbery is an understatement.

You should read the post more carefully. ::)

Fry said:
Did I say everyone in Sparwood were snobs? No, I said I had family in Sparwood, and snobbery is an understatement.

You should read the post more carefully. ::)

You are asking forum members to vote on the "friendliness" of entire provinces based upon their individual limited experences with only a few representatives of the provinces they are familiar with  ...  while refusing to allow the same degree of extrapolation when it might appear you have a derogatory opinion of another province. This thread seems to have devloped no purpose than to allow you to try and disprove your own thesis of friendliness emanating from the Rock.

One more exchange of insults and it will be locked.

What are you talking about? I spoke from experience, just like anyone else. I didn't try to "disprove" them, or anything else.

Michael O'Leary said:
One more exchange of insults and it will be locked.

I'm not waiting
locked.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back