• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Proud to be an Army.ca Member

q_1966

Inactive
Reaction score
Reading the thread in this forum just makes me cringe, and makes me glad im an Army.ca member. :cdn:

The fourm that made me cringe
http://www.atwar.net/forum_viewtopic.php?17.2197.70

Especially this one
"4got to upd8 everyone i just realized; thought i did b4 lol. I called in and cancelled my apptitude test and said i didnt awnt to go through with the army at this point now that i am in college. If you think about it... losing lal your weekends and spending all day at school... how the #$^ do u expect to get laid and how the $%^&#$ do u expect to transfer from college to university with #$%^ marks because u have 0 time to study. So im just going to rock out on my fender strat and go for as many coffee's with cvhicks as possible. When i get my degree ill go back and make them eat %&$%&^ as an officer. Ghost i agree with u. The canadian army has the shittiest recruiting and the whole system sucks which is why recruiting is down. The only way we can recruit more people is to put our whole army that we have now in recruiting stations for a year or 2 because they have shit for people going through all those forms and mistakes are high u would think they woudl push u through asap. "
(A moderator's post)

But this one takes the cake
"well i think if anything happens we have to change the flag... no offense but a leaf just isnt tough.... i think if we switched it to an elk or something... hammer and sicle is always good.... but no plants... not even marijuana leaves."

Man, I just read that entire thread. After every second post, something totally outlandish and stupid was said and I felt compelled to reply...but then realised te other 7 pages of stupid things. I'd be there all day...

Typical people who join for all the wrong reasons with stars in their eyes, only to be sent home early because they simply couldnt hack it. I like the comment on how the guy doesnt want to sacrifice his weekends, so he isnt joining. Someone wanna lend me a violin? Im pretty sure the Army doesnt want his type anyways...

Papke said:
I called in and cancelled my apptitude test and said i didnt awnt to go through with the army at this point

Well good riddance I say.

And I'm not even going to say anything about the second guy.  :cdn:

<Insert stereotyical military anti-civilian comment here>

All I'll say is that this is an excellently run website. I'm not going to comment on other websites because this could easily become a pissing match

it's like a [cut] gaming website. [cut]. who care!
If your in, you know what you do and you know that pride.....what else matters?

[Edited for language and insulting tone]

That thread is another piece of evidence that the dumb are outbreeding the smart at an outlandish rate,my fear is pretty soon there will be people like that in this forum.

Perry said:
That thread is another piece of evidence that the dumb are outbreeding the smart at an outlandish rate,my fear is pretty soon there will be people like that in this forum.

There always has, luckily they've been removed within the same week as their registration.  ;D

Papke said:
But this one takes the cake
"well i think if anything happens we have to change the flag... no offense but a leaf just isnt tough.... i think if we switched it to an elk or something... hammer and sicle is always good.... but no plants... not even marijuana leaves."

That is just disgusting. Our flag is one of the best, and I am damn proud of being Canadian. That guy should be castrated and stripped of his Canadian citizenship.
:cdn:

Q.Y. RANG said:
That is just disgusting. Our flag is one of the best, and I am darn proud of being Canadian. That guy should be castrated and stripped of his Canadian citizenship.
:cdn:

Nicely said! I'm proud to be a Canadian, and I'm proud to fly our flag just as it is!.

my fear is pretty soon there will be people like that in this forum.

Oh no...no there won't.

mwahahaa....mwahahahahaha...mwahaahhaahaa....mwahahaha...aha..ahaaa..ha...

Seriously though we actually have moderators here, so probably not going to happen.

Che said:
Oh no...no there won't.

mwahahaa....mwahahahahaha...mwahaahhaahaa....mwahahaha...aha..ahaaa..ha...

Seriously though we actually have moderators here, so probably not going to happen.

That sounds a little too confident, or have they gotten to you too? HAVE THEY!!??  :eek:

Back