• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Promotion/Pay regulations after MOC Reassignment

bandito

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've been trying to find a straight answer for this one in the books but haven't had any luck. There's a lot of aspects to take into consideration here and I would like the help of someone who is well versed in how promotion, pay, training and occupational transfers all work together. Before I ask my questions, here is a timeline of my situation for reference:

May 06 - Received my commission and promoition to 2Lt, started OJT to await training
Oct 06 - Commenced Phase II PLT training in Moose Jaw, SK
Aug  07 - Graduated from phase II PLT training, started OJT to await next phase
Jan 08 - Commenced Phase III PLT training in Portage, MB
May 08 - Cease training one month from attaining wings standard (MOC qual), started OJT to await reassignment
Sep 08 - Received new MOC as a CELE (Air)

Since I failed my MOC training, is my roughly 2 years of 2Lt seniority in that MOC scrapped and I must start from scratch? Or does some of that time count towards my seniority and I will receive some back-payment once I am MOC qualified as a CELE (Air)?

It's all very confusing to me, but any help would be appreciated. I'd like to think all that time would count for something. Thanks

CBI 204.2156 until Sep 08, then 204.211 effective Sep 08. Pay Increments CBI 204.015 and Rate of Pay CBI 204.04.

Individual situations cannot be accurately deciphered through internet forums due to the fact that we do not have access to your ETP Instr or any other message on yourself which could contain pertinent information. Read the refs above and see where you fall within them, you will find your answer.

Back