• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems and Bugs

Tyriel said:
Might I add.  *Snip*
-Tyriel

Sent some MilPoints for being open and honest about game exploits. As Mike mentioned, learning about this assists in making a better game for all.

Thank you. I will make sure I tell instead of exploiting it like that. Lets play some Afghan Ops!

Do you actually have them to use? It just appears in the stats part of the game that you do.

He doesn't actually have them, it's just a leftover from the glitch. I'll fix up the stats today too.

I only have 2000ish Points in real life. But to the game I have 10,000. Thanks Mike Babbitt.

Is anybody else having trouble getting into AO?  I have tried on and off for over an hour and no luck.  I get a FB error screen "Error while loading page from Afghan Operations" with choices to try again or go home.  I did get into the game once, but when I tried to do anything, I went back to the error screen.

Had a small issue earlier but chalked it up to using the "crap" laptop.  Seems to be running fun on the good one.

I have had that issue once or twice, over the last few days. I usually come to Army.ca and get on that way.....

Works for me now.  Did a reboot and there was a new install of Firefox, so that might have been the issue.  I couldn't get on through FB or the site earlier.

Mich, I didn't observe the problem, but it was probably either on my end, or on FB's end. Glad to see it sorted itself out, whatever it was.

Tyriel said:
Thank you. I will make sure I tell instead of exploiting it like that. Lets play some Afghan Ops!

Points removed for multiple accounts and "gaming" the site.

Tried logging into Afghan Ops just now and I am getting page loading errors (Error while loading page from Afghan Operations). Tried again and getting log-in errors (Please log-in or authorize Facebook...). FB seems to work fine, just can't access Afghan Ops....

Whatever the problem was, I seem to have missed it again.

Negative Morale Level 4 description states "Morale Reaches 400" instead of -400. Still seems to work correctly though as I was able to cash it after reaching -400.

Mike Bobbitt said:
Whatever the problem was, I seem to have missed it again.

Must have been Facebook gremlins. Luckily I did not feed them after midnight and they seem to have disappeared this morning.

There is something funky with my insurgencies. I have 19 locked down yet it is only showing 2

Thanks Larry, that was a bug... it's all fixed up now.

Back