• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems and Bugs

I have also noticed that mission does "require" ammo but does not "consume" it.

Also I thought the morale drop due to lost CR was capped at -40 however I logged in today to see I went from ~375 to -44.

edit: never mind, I see what's going on now.

I already told the owner about the hole I found. I hope he fixes it soon. Screenshot of the bug. -bug info taken out due to it being reported already.-

If you told Mike about the bug, why would you post it here? Some unscrupulous people will abuse it quietly and try to get away with it. Abusable bugs like this are best left to PM.

Well it says to put your bug reports here. I assumed if anything I should post it here. Your right I will edit the post and take out the bug. Thanks for the heads up.

I see a couple of users picked up on the bug and made good use of it.. those stats have been re-adjusted, and the bug has been closed. Thanks for the report Tyriel, and thanks to the vast majority for staying honest.

So, what would one actually need to get a CR re-gen down to a mere 18 seconds per CR?? I'm making that my new goal!! That's got to be a whole heck of a lot of MP spent towards upping my max CR level.  ... ... tomorrow will try to figure that out on the trusty calculator at work! If you could actually call a sup techs calculator trusty.

Rheostatic said:
Some weird numbers here:

Mike Bobbitt said:
I see a couple of users picked up on the bug and made good use of it.. those stats have been re-adjusted, and the bug has been closed. Thanks for the report Tyriel, and thanks to the vast majority for staying honest.

Hackercracker's haven't been, or he's found out a new way to cheat.... 19th place.... 27 successful missions with 3.5 million CE... his handle is kind of troubling as well...

ballz said:
Hackercracker's haven't been, or he's found out a new way to cheat.... 19th place.... 27 successful missions with 3.5 million CE... his handle is kind of troubling as well...

I was trying to figure out who had bumped me down............ :threat:

He's done something else... I'm checking the logs now to see if I can figure it out.

Unfortunately he's not linked to this site, otherwise that might well be grounds for getting him punted.  But you can't really ban people from FB.

I have options, I'm trying to understand what he's done before I take any action.

I have a problem with linking my account, when I start up AO and link the accounts it goes back to the facebook page stating the benefits of linking accounts, and also says that I havn't linked my accounts yet.

So I tried skipping and the game just stays at the linking accounts page.  :'(

*I just checked my MP balance and apparently I have linked my acount with facebook 21 times, and that has given me 10500 points.

Hmmm, that's not good. I've reversed all the bogus link bonuses, but if you PM me with your Facebook account name I can link them up.

Cheers
Mike

DrewMC36,

Just tossed as many points your way as I could; enjoy playing them and welcome to Army.ca

Mike Bobbitt said:
I have options, I'm trying to understand what he's done before I take any action.

Might I add. Hacker Cracker is a friend of mine who once I found out the bug also checked out the Forums. He's told me hes done this exploit to see how far he can go with it. I guess hes come pretty far with it but I can talk to him and get him to quit the game or something if you'd like. Hes a hacker so hes only interested in hacking.

-Tyriel

As his name does not appear in the game roster, I believe he has been given the 'ol heave ho

Actually, I asked HackerCracker if he would be willing to explain his methods... and he did. So in the end, we have a better game. People are going to tinker around, and if I've left an opening, it's my problem to fix. I'm just glad that in these cases, both users were willing to let me know what they did, so I could close the holes.

Cheers
Mike

Larry Strong said:
As his name does not appear in the game roster, I believe he has been given the 'ol heave ho

I stand corrected....I see he is still playing.  :)

Back