• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Prison Break What A Sham!

joseph_almeida

Inactive
Reaction score
Im pissed off! One more show that sucks you in and spits you right into the unflushed toilet!

I love Prision Break and can't wait for the next season to start. I just hope it does not get cancelled. Anyone remember John Doe?

Almeida said:
Im pissed off! One more show that sucks you in and spits you right into the unflushed toilet!

Yeah that made me mad too.. Now you're going to sit and wonder... Meh, it's just TV.

...its OK, now we can get on with a real show...24.

One more hour with those sterotyped guards and I would have sliced.....

Bruce Monkhouse said:
...its OK, now we can get on with a real show...24.

Everyone knows that screws are the same the world over, Bruce.  ;D

9R Domestic said:
I love Prision Break and can't wait for the next season to start. I just hope it does not get cancelled. Anyone remember John Doe?

i remember John Doe, remember the last episode where John Doe's friend was the one that kidnapped the girl.  It was a pathetic attempt to get renewed for another season.  But overall the show was really good, just like prison break

not all us screws r bad people...im in a correctional officer training program here at the atlantic police academy...and i plan on never letting myself become one of those stereotypical guards...and try to redeem the sullied name of my choosen proffesion...or at least give it a darn good effort

Nate

Quote,
not all us screws r bad people...im in a correctional officer training program here at the atlantic police academy...and i plan on never letting myself become one of those stereotypical guards...

...you couldn't anyway, they only exist in the various media...... [and a little hint, proper writing skills are a VERY important part of the job]

Bruce Monkhouse said:

Bruce are you saying real correctional officers:

don't beat the inmates?
don't extort the inmates who are part of the mob ?
don't take 3 hr lunches while the inmates are digging a hole?
are not screwing the warden's secretary in the lunch room?

gee Boss, what perks does your job have?

Glorified Ape said:
Everyone knows that screws are the same the world over, Bruce.   ;D

So now your an authority on Prison Guards the World over, you Political Science guys sure get around.

wait, wait, wait... they're not finishing the show?  It didn't get picked up?  Poop!

Yeah, I know the guards are cheesy and stereotypical, but it was a fun show... and the lawyer chick... mmmmm....

I can't believe I wasted an hour a week on that show, only to see possibly the lamest excuse for a finale ever.  I've watched my last episode.

Back