• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Princess Auto

Bomber

Inactive
Reaction score
Stopped by the Princess on the way home from hockey this afternoon, and saw that they had the cam net spreaders on sale, not the rinky dink little metal ones with the webbing, but the big helicopter style plastic ones.  Anyway, walked around the store with one looking for an employee for a price check, and I was asked by two of their employees what the hell the thing was, I explained it, and then I got a discount because they had sat on the shelf without moving for about a month.  SO I bought 17 of them.  This was a windfall for me as I have been requesting these things through the system, but have got no satisfaction from the Q.  SO, I got them now, strangely bought back by a soldier form a surplus place to be used again by the army.  I left 5 of them on the shelf for anyone else that wants them.  Other surplus they had was usual junk, ammo cans, panel markers, and little bits of webbing.  They did have plenty of cell phone batteries, and more fog lights than you know what to do with.

So that's where they all went! I saw them too along with the carry bags but no netting. Thought they were useless, but apparently not lol.

The signal panels may be good for your car if you get stuck. The webbing straps include hollow climbing webbing in nice army green. These can be used to prevent marks on trees if you use hammocks.

This is awesome!  I'm going to stop by my local PA to see if they have stock of them as well.  Cross your fingers for me.

Back