• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Press Conference Edmonton Garrison

Wookilar

Inactive
Reaction score
Press Conference live from Garrison Edmonton and 1 CMBG CO on now on CBC.

Only a few stupid uneducated questions so far  :-\

The vultures seem to be holding back a bit, waiting for comments from pers that new the bouys from 1 CER...

Wook

Wookilar said:
Press Conference live from Garrison Edmonton and 1 CMBG CO on now on CBC. Only a few stupid uneducated questions so far  :-\ The vultures seem to be holding back a bit, waiting for comments from pers that new the bouys from 1 CER...
Wook

There are no bad questions ... just bad answers.  Questions don't get reported.  Answers do.

When it's live, everything gets reported...and the sheeple might not know a stupid question when they hear it (wrt the CF), but I'm guessing most of us here can tell when a certain reporter/news agency is trying to make a point rather than report the news...

Only 2 questions I heard were pointed that way, one determined to find out the boys were in a G-Wagon and the other about choppers (or lack there of specifically), the rest were good that I heard.

The guys did quite well, spoke very well about their bud's. Could not have been easy. BZ to them.

Wook

Wookilar said:
The guys did quite well, spoke very well about their bud's. Could not have been easy. BZ to them.

Indeed, Wook.

I just read the transcript on the DGPA Intranet site.  Very well done. Even the colonel's handling of the "hidden agenda" questions was slick.

Back