• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PRes BMQ question

Bluebulldog

Reaction score
I've searched the other threads, and can't find an answer, so I'm hoping someone can provide it.

I came off a previous P Res BMQ weekend course after 8 of 10 weekends. The last 2 were missed, they were CBRN and the range.

Would a tyipcal scenario be to load me out on the last 2 of another BMQ weekend course to pick those up? Or would standards let my Rgt do the materials and I could do my C7 shoot at the range with the Rgt?

....Or would they insist that I load out for another complete series of 10 weekends of BMQ?

Short answer - it depends.

It depends on your performance to date &  why you missed the last weeks of training.

No one can say for sure what the outcome will be.

Thanks Jim,

Last 2 weeks of training was work related. Up until then I was put forward for top candidate, I'm hoping standards will go easy on me.

When you left the course early did you go through a Performance Review Board(PRB)?  Whoever chairs the PRB would as part of his recommendation state if you could rejoin a course at a future date or if you have to start from day one again.  If you don't remember ask your chain of command to contact whoever ran your course and get a copy of the PRB Candidate Disposition form from your student file  (student files are kept for 5 years).

Back