• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Prepartory Year

RL206

Inactive
Reaction score
I've been thinking about the ROTP for awhile now because I eventually want to become a pilot. I have talked to a recruiter before but forgot to ask him about the prep year. I am currently in Grade 11 and not the best in the acedemic department of things, like the recruiter said gennerally we won't even look at you when your under about 83% and plus i'm taking the minimum math at the moment you need. Anyways I was looking at some info about the prep year and it says they are not so concerned about marks as says the other pillars, who gennerally takes the prep yer besides quebec'ers? Would the prep year help me out in any way? And what are some things that could help with my eligibility besides good marks.

Any help would be great!

Matt

You'd probably be better off if you just buckled down and did your best in grade 12. My understanding goes that the prep year is primarily for those who come from education systems that don't matchup to the majority of Canadian provinces (ie. Quebec).

Actually from what i hear RMC takes 250 students without prep year then another 150 of prep year, plus they said if you need to take the prep year its not just for Quebec people, its for all provinces but generally people from those areas need it,  no offence people just stating a fact.

Okat thanks guy's i'm just trying to look at all my options.

Matt

83%?!?!?!?! you sure about that?  if so i'm screwed (i should be about 80)

Back