• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Posting as a CSS

Fruss

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm joining as a LCIS Tech RegF (waiting for the call), I would like to know where the LCIS Tech are posted, is there a unit at every base? on every regiment? and where will I be most likely posted after MOC training?

Thanks

Frank

The postings could be to almost anywhere comm gear is used throughout the forces
I would suspect that being land element would likely preclude air bases,

Regards Old F of S

Though it would be less likely, it's not improbable, There are positions available in Trenton, also at CFS St. Johns.  There are positions available for LCIS Techs everywhere.  PM me your email address and I'll email you a copy of the position listing for LCIS Techs.  Cheers.

LCISTech227 said:
Though it would be less likely, it's not improbable, There are positions available in Trenton, also at CFS St. Johns.   There are positions available for LCIS Techs everywhere.   PM me your email address and I'll email you a copy of the position listing for LCIS Techs.   Cheers.

Can you say Petawawa, Edmonton, Valcartier or Kingston!!!  Your first posting is most likely to be to one of these four locations.  After that, you could go anywere.  ;)

Back