• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Posting after Ql3

CJN93

Inactive
Reaction score
I head to basic in a couple of days, and am wondering how the whole process works for postings.  My guess is - that you go where the numbers are showing they need more.  Do you not find out what regiment you are posted until you finish you trades training?  This has been touched on, on some of threads I have browsed through, but nothing actually "hit the nail on the head"

Thanks

CJN93 said:
I head to basic in a couple of days, and am wondering how the whole process works for postings.  My guess is - that you go where the numbers are showing they need more.  Do you not find out what regiment you are posted until you finish you trades training?  This has been touched on, on some of threads I have browsed through, but nothing actually "hit the nail on the head"

Thanks

You will not know which Engineer unit you are going to until well into your DP1 course in Gagetown.

One more thing....

Is it still the case that after BMQ in St. Jean, you do BMQ-L(could be on any base?) Moving on to 2 weeks driver training in Borden, followed by the Gagetown course for Trades training?

you will have tons of time to figure this out on PAT... I'm currently in Borden and my QL3 doesn't start until Nov 2013

Back