• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pop Under Ads??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpleton

Inactive
Reaction score
I noticed that when I last came here I ended up with a "Capital One" ad under my viewer.

Is this the latest form of raising money or am I mistaken?

Simpleton said:
I noticed that when I last came here I ended up with a "Capital One" ad under my viewer.

Hmm that's weird....

Since we got your payment for a subscription, we have been running in the black, so we did not feel a need for other sponsors.

dileas

tess

Simpleton,

We never engage in pop-up or pop-under ads... if you're seeing them my advice is to get a good malware scanner and check your system thoroughly as you've probably been nailed by something.

Our ads all appear as 120x90 or 468x60 image ads within the pages here, unless you're a subscriber, in which case the ads are all disabled.

You can take it to the bank that I'll never allow pop-up or pop-under ads on this site.

Cheers
Mike

Simpleton said:

Boy some people sure have a lot of nerve. Like Mike suggested, get a good Pop up/Malware Blocker.

While we are on the subject of raising money, how come a big spender like you hasn't subscribed yet, whats the matter 0.0824 cents a day to steep,

Mike,

Thanks, I didn't think you did, but wanted to check.

The remainder - Wow. Appreciate your advice and guidance.

Simpleton said:
Mike,

Thanks, I didn't think you did, but wanted to check.

The remainder - Wow. Appreciate your advice and guidance.

Much obliged,

You should see what else we offer with a Subscription.

Blow your mind away.

dileas

tess

Holy crap lad, they're pulling your leg and your fallin'.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back