• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PO question NAVY IAP

banksant

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone know what exactly is included under PO105  “Perform Basic Military Tasks” during  NAVY IAP?
Also PO 103 “Conduct Mission & Activities”

Thank you so much

Well in St-Jean the reg force (all 3 elements) IAP PO103 involves your taskings (doing up your orders and accomplishing such missions as - make a rope bridge, make a first aid station, etc). It tests your ability to lead a section in the field and accomplishing a mission. This PO is then expanded on during the BOTP course (more details in the orders, harder missions, etc).

I assume you are talking about Navy Reserve IAP, and from what  I have been led to believe, the Navy follows the same PO's and training as the Reg F. Hope this helps. I may have a list of POs kicking around if you want to send me a message.

Can anyone list all of the IAP/BOTC POs for me? -if it's not a complete pain in the arse. Or perhaps there is somewhere I can view online? Thanks!

If you're on the DIN or DWAN you can go to St.Jean's website and they have all the PO's listed and the lessons for each of them in ppt.

Or if you don't have access to the DIN.. here's the Internet address:
http://www.cflrs.forces.gc.ca/site/soyez_prets/pei_e.asp
It seems as though St Jean has a new fancy schmancy website

Back