• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Plumber's Butt

The uniform plicy my kids had was a little different.

Navy blue or hunter green slacks or shorts(to the knees) and white polo shirts. No platform shoes.

geo said:
the wife has complained that when you go to department stores.... a lot/most of what is on the shelves for those 12 yr olds is.... THONGS.... the lady was spittin mad about it too!

Oh I'd agree with this statement. I just took my daughter out to spend her 12th Birthday money. One of the very lovely items she acquired was a bright orange "Sponge Bob" thong. Now how corny is that. I'm hoping that no-one is going to actually see this!! (I'll beat them if they do...and her too). But really it's not just the department stores. What can one expect when we have Lingerie Companies catering to our daughters (and I suppose by that...also to their boyfriends) ever been to "Lasenza Girl"? Holy smokes.. niners got a hard enough time trying to get me into all that gear yet the 12 year old is begging for it!  :eek:

Back