• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Please Help A Sister Out

S.A.Blundon said:
AWESOME!! You should come out to OP PANDORA at Camp X in the Oshawa area on Aug7th. My team is gonna be there. Hopefully I will be able to title myself Miss Catshack 2010 while im there 8)

I should upload more pics of me playing here. Maybe that will get me more votes.

Awe, i would love to try it there one day though, just can't be there next saturday bcuz im working that whole weekend.  What's the name of your team?  Thanks for the invitation!

My team are goin to play tomorrow though at U.P. Milton. Games starts at 9am.

Well if you have time to play and come over here all the way to Milton, you're more than welcome to join us with all your woodsball gears!

Keep 'em coming S.A.!

spear said:
Awe, i would love to try it there one day though, just can't be there next saturday bcuz im working that whole weekend.  What's the name of your team?  Thanks for the invitation!

My team are goin to play tomorrow though at U.P. Milton. Games starts at 9am.

Well if you have time to play and come over here all the way to Milton, you're more than welcome to join us with all your woodsball gears!

Keep 'em coming S.A.!

I'm Rostered with Blackthorn, Our home field is Ground Zero in Gananoque.

well this is good, heres another pic cuz im so happy to be working on the long weekend.  :-\
DSC_0188.jpg

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR VOTES

2nd Place

http://www.catshackreports.com/2010/08/miss-catshack-2010-3/#more-10116

I'm going to meet the website owner at a big paintball game at Wasaga on the 21st  8)

:-* :-*

S.A.Blundon said:
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR VOTES

2nd Place

Congrats.  Just remember, when you're #2, you try harder.  ;)

Back