• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Platoon Comd Aide Memoire: Where to find?

Rogo

Inactive
Reaction score
Hope everyone had a nice holiday,

Meeting up with my best friend I spoke with his brother who passed through Gagetown a lil while back now and suggested that for BMOQ-L (CAP) I should pick up either the 2IC Aide Memoire or a Plt Comd Aide Memoire which is full of all sorts of useful information from the basics to things like calling in arty for non-arty familiar people and stuff of the like.

Question is this, can this be found anywhere online or around the NCR or am I essentially forced to wait until getting on location and searching kitshops and other base locations for this guide.

Many Thanks,

Rogo

Look for the Army Electronic Library - both DWAN and Internet - for a plethora of useful information.

I was hoping to purchase a copy for myself so I wouldn't worry about it getting inevitably wet or dirty in the swamps of Gagetown.  Also the Army Electronic Library is currently down on the internet side.  No access to DWAN sadly.

Many thanks for the responses.  TV is helping me, have a good 2012 everyone.

CTC  Print Shop can print you up one for a nominal cost....

I know you can get it from the CTC Printshop, also the Infantry School website on the DWAN.

For cap, you won't need the pl comd's aide memoire, but you will need it for phase3.

CAP is all section level, you won't need to do all arms call for fire, but the aide memoire has a lot of good battle procedure examples and radio proc.

Another thing that it has that is very useful is all the specifications for pl lvl weapons - but can also be found in their respective PAMs too.

Back