• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pics From Australia: Ho Ho Ho - EDIT: Its now Christmas Day

1feral1

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
Well, just finished watching a James Bond Movie here late on Christmas Eve 2008. Thunderstorms are currently active around here www.bribie.com.au

To all at home, deployed, or whatever you are doing - in the duty room, hospital ward, comms centre, or just hanging out - Merry Christmas from The Great Southern Land of Australia.

Cheers,

OWDU

Wes:

Seasons Greetings to you from the Snow Belt of Canada!!

Cheers,

tango22a

From the ACS Shack, Kilo Ramp, Kandahar Airfield,
The boys of ACS #2 Crew say Hi and wish everyone a Happy Christmas

Signed:
Derek(WrenchBender),
Roy,
Joon,
Diamond,
Ferdi,
Erick,
Abdul &
Amare.

Merry Christmas from the land of the everlasting snowflake.  ;D

Hope you get a little bit of sunshine for Christmas!

Best wishes to you, Wes, and take care for a safe holiday season all!

Merry Christmas Wes from the forzen north, here on the lower north shore of Quebec, Sept-Iles (Seven Island). Joyeux Noel!

PS Try to burn too much Wes; don't forget yer sunscreen!

Here is some pics I tool the evening of the 21nd of Dec of some local houses with their Christmas lights......

Sorry for the focus issues.

Truly a tropical Christmas, now its Christmas Day here, topping to 31C, and last night we had thunderstorms and the top was 34C. Copped a tad of rain during the night.

To all, hope your Christmas Eve is going well.

Cheers,

OWDU

OWDU, next year I'm sending you a some snow  ;D

Enjoy the season.

:cheers:

A small gift to myself was one night at the mantra on Hervey Bay. Drove up on 22 Dec, and got home yesterday afternoon. Its about a 3 hr journey.

Had a great time, had a great steak, and a few too many JD premixes, ha! I had to leave after four hopelessly flamboyant gay (not that ther eanything wrong with that) guys (tourists from the USA) got up and sang Jingle Bells at the pub's karaoki night. Jeebus, I have become so tolerant  ;D !!

Anyways here is some pics of my tour of the Mantra resort, and marina .

Some more....

Nice pool rooms eh.

Next is Vic Hislop's Shark Show at the cormer of Elizabeth St and The Esplanade in Urangan.

More fun pics, and yes those jaws are from a White Pointer!

900 metre jetty at Urangan, and the local beach...

And finally my home on Christmas eve afternoon, and a pic from about an hour ago. Soon I'll prep the turkey breast for today's feast.

Again to all, where ever you are, enjoy today with your family and friends...

OWDU

Merry Christmas Wes and everyone else from Foothills County, Alberta.  Its warmed up here to -10 for Christmas Eve.

Pics look nice, are the Aussies looking for Ammo Techs?

AmmoTech90 said:
Pics look nice, are the Aussies looking for Ammo Techs?

Always I am sure, do check it out  www.defencejobs.gov.au

The NFLD Grinch said:
OWDU, next year I'm sending you a some snow  ;D
I"m sure you and I can run a few dump trucks full of snow for him...  ;D

Merry xmas OWDU, you lucky jerk.  :p

I'm off to shovel 2 feet from the driveway.

Back