• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PH TECH anyone here??

JDMCRX

Inactive
Reaction score
Just curious been in for 12 months now on OJT awaiting my 3's course in gagetown. Just wondering if there are any PH TECH's on here i know the trade is small roughly 100 last time i heard.

Josh

I'm not a PH Tech but we are related in one way or another due to my trade being WFE Tech. I currently work at CFSME and the PH cell instructors are next door to me. Any question you may have concerning your trade fire away. I have a few good friend who will be your future instructors when you get here on course. Also, I know what you mean by being a small trade, ours as we speak is 64 Strong and we are desperately looking for more, cheers.

Plumbers are RM's that failed the aptitude test  :)  kidding,, kidding, somebody has to clean the MLBU's when they are plugged. :)

Laugh Out Loud. PH are rm that failed :p I beg to differ.

I was kidding, I have a lot of respect for plumbers, I just wouldnt shake their hands  :)
Come up here to Alert for a real test of your abilites.

I would love to go to alert for a bit. Im just not to sure if i will enjoy holding onto a rope trying to find my way around :)

i heard that they were only hiring a less than a handful this fiscal year. I think it was 2 or 3 nationwide

I am an ED Tech (Electrician) in Comox if that helps....the smartest of the trades.

i just joined as a PH Tech,but am not as far along as you are as i am still in CFLRS

i was surprised to see that there are only 2-3 of us hired on this year,wow

Hey Colt

Ive been a PH TECH now for 3 years. I love it. Ive been in the cf for over 5 years. Ph tech right now is 5% over so you are lucky you got in. Get threw BMQ and you will be in gagetown for your QL3 and the course is 6 months or 9 months and you will enjoy it.  If they dont have a course in jan 2011 request to go on OJT. If you need any advice dont be shy shot me a email or pm on here ill help you out.

Well halve way done course, and loving it finally cb is done and has been for about a month so life is better.  Instructors are great and knowledgable.  Just cant wait to get posted graduate and get back to normal lifemiss family but going home at end of month

Back