• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pay Raise Date (IPC)

northernboy_24

Inactive
Reaction score
I have just celebrated the one year anniversary of my enlistment date.  The question is: Do we get the IPC increase on enlistment date or Commissioning date?  So, since I am a 2Lt (A/S.Lt.) will I receive my IPC now or in Feb when I graduated basic and received my commission?  I am a DEO officer if that info is necessary.

Thanks

northernboy_24 said:
I have just celebrated the one year anniversary of my enlistment date.  The question is: Do we get the IPC increase on enlistment date or Commissioning date?  So, since I am a 2Lt (A/S.Lt.) will I receive my IPC now or in Feb when I graduated basic and received my commission?  I am a DEO officer if that info is necessary.

Thanks

I know for myself my IPC increase is on the date of my last promotion.....

The IPC anniversary date is your promotion date, which can be your commissioning date.  The effective date should be stated on your your promotion/commissioning message.  If you don't have one, there should be a copy on your pers file.  This date can also be determined from your MPRR, but be careful not to confuse it with your Seniority Date as that is something else.

There's a difference between the day that you stood in front of the CO and got promoted and the effective date of that promotion on paper. If you're a DEO, then your commission promotion date is effective the day of your enrolment. Your IPC date is one year from this date. As a A/SLt or 2Lt, and under the DEO pay stream, you're entitled to only one IPC increase.

Back